24 Nov 2017

Far away - a song about heartbreak

Breaking up a relationship is both painful and difficult. This is a story of a breakup that is special in many ways. We lived far apart, making it difficult for us to be toghether and to deepen the relationship. We came to a point where it just did not work anymore, we had to breakup ...

Just like many times before, I turned to music as a way to process the grief. I went down to my studio and created a soundscape of tones that expressed the feeling. I sent the music to Michel Fuentes and explained how I felt and what the music was about. He just understood and put himself in the situation. After a few weeks Michel contacted me. He had sung in a text and melody that perfectly described the story...


So my ladies and gentlemen, here's the soundtrack to the experience: "Far away" - DJ Crillo Feat. NoOne


https://open.spotify.com/track/1DnAfOVxkZ45kmWn4Sip12?si=uuKJPQ3CSLSBh9XSKKfY0g


No comments:

Post a Comment